to get a blog... I've been thinking to start blogging for a while. Then Meredith got one, and no, I am not a copycat, but she inspired me! So, Thanks, Meredith!
....and then, Christie tagged me, so I HAD to do it now!
5 things I did 10 years ago
1. Worrying about Levi's back (the whole year).
2. I was teaching Seminary.
3. I quit working at the Cafeteria.
4. I took Christie to BYU and helped find her first car.
5 . I sat in Levi's room at the hospital for his back surgery.
5 things on my list today (all done but the windows)
1. Put stuff reflecting material to windows to block some of the heat!
3. Catch up with the blogs.
4. Make dinner:) .Pat called and invited to her house for dinner...that was easy!
5. Find and order a new foot control for my serger.
5 favorite snacks/food
1. Melons (Bryce has a job in the sheds)
2. Cherries (Got some in Davis for 99 cents ...yum-yum...)
4. Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sanwiches (2 points on WW)
5. Fat Free Fudgsicles (1 point on WW)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
(OK, I cheated, but Christie's list was almost perfect)
1.Let Bob quit his job yesterday!
2.Travel, tavel, travel...history, church history, family history...our list is quite long
3. Definitely have full time help inside and outside for the house we would buy
4. Plan really cool reunions
5. Help people, carefully, so as not to hurt them
5 bad habits
1.Whinning or is it whining?
2. Not supporting Bob with his rentals.
3. Starting projects then don't follow-up.
4. I hate to make dinner.
5. Sending gifts late.
5 places I have lived
1.Long Beach, CA
3.Blythe, CA (twice)
5 people I tag